|Season One, Episode Two|
|First Aired||November 16, 2013|
"A New Direction"
Smack Down is the second episode of the first season of Glee: A New Generation.
Plot[edit | edit source]
When Sugar enters the New Directions into the annual McKinley-Dalton Glee Club Face Off, Max, Sebastian and Sue are all unimpressed but a rearing to kick the team down to where they belong, the bottom. Has Sugar thrown the New Directions into the deep end and into a lot of trouble or the possibility to become the most popular glee club at McKinley.
Full Episode[edit | edit source]
Posted Here: Episode Two: Smack Down.
Songs[edit | edit source]
|Song Title||Original Artist(s)||Performer(s)|
|Glam||Christina Aguilera||Valerie Kostas|
|Whataya Want From Me||Adam Lambert||Daniel Greatbach|
|The Writer||Ellie Goulding||Jessica Rimmons|
|You Will Become||Glen Hansard||Brock Dowell|
|How Ya Doin'||Little Mix feat. Missy Elliot||The Femme Fatales|
|Holiday||Green Day||The Warblers|
|Supermassive Black Hole||Muse||The Troubletones|
|Titanium/Bulletproof||David Guetta feat. Sia/La Roux||New Directions|
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Although credited at the beginning of the episode, Ansel Elgort, Camilla Cabello and Skylar Astin still did not appear in this episode.
Guest Cast[edit | edit source]
Guest Stars[edit | edit source]
- Ryan Rottman as Eric Bunton
- Connor Paolo as Jared Humphrey
- Matt Bomer as JP Ryan
- David Henrie as Lucas Jeffries
- David Burtka as Max Wilson
- Ross Lynch as Nigel Vesper Jr.
- Grant Gustin as Sebastian Smythe
- Jane Lynch as Sue Sylvester
- Matthew Morrison as Will Schuester
[edit | edit source]