|A New Direction|
|Season One, Episode One|
|First Aired||October 10, 2013|
A New Direction is the first episode of the first season of Glee: A New Generation.
Sugar and Unique have returned to McKinley to take over as the new fashion and design teachers. When they get the jobs Will Schuester convinces them to reboot the glee club. But worry starts to creep in when both women wonder if the club will get 12 before Sectionals in a few weeks.
Posted Here: Episode One: A New Direction
|Song Title||Original Artist(s)||Performer(s)|
|Mirrors||Justin Timberlake||Drew Kaede|
|Who Will Love Me As I Am||Side Show||Melissa Potter|
|Heart Shaped Glasses||Marilyn Manson||Talia Creston|
|Sexy and I Know It||LMFAO||Jason Marshall|
|Hell On Heels †||Pistol Annies||Rachel Abbot|
|Princess Die||Lady Gaga||Aspen Haynes-Schofield|
|Waiting For Tonight †||Jennifer Lopez||Christina Suazo|
|Sally's Song||The Nightmare Before Christmas||McKenzie Crawford|
|Glowing||Nikki Williams||Kendra Suazo|
|Just Stand Up||Artists Stand Up To Cancer||New Directions|
- † Denotes an unreleased song
- Originally Stick To The Status Quo from High School Musical was going to be featured, but was cut due to the fact that there was already two show choirs at McKinley, very few people would care about there being a third.
- Chris Colfer as Kurt Crawford-Hummel
- David Burtka as Max Wilson
- John DeLuca as Pierre Blanchet
- Jane Lynch as Sue Sylvester
- Matthew Morrison as Will Schuester